The 2011/2012 Manchester United home kit has been revealed and it will be available from June 3, 2011. However, you can pre-order the kit now so you will receive your shirt on June 3rd.
The simple red shirt with a black and white striped collar is quite similar to the current home shirt. The only major differences are the style of collar and the white stripe on the shoulder and arms has been removed.
Fans don’t seem to be content with anything Nike does. Until last year, they were changing the kits around too much and this year they are ripping off fans by just changing the collar of the shirt.
- Paul Scholes questions Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s subs against Young Boys
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer hints at possible selection against West Ham United
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer unhappy with the referee’s decision to send off Aaron Wan-Bissaka
- Solskjaer delivers verdict on Man United’s dismal Champions League start
- David De Gea revelling in new offensive role at Manchester United
- Cristiano Ronaldo eyeing a Champions League record with Manchester United
- Edinson Cavani sidelined, but Solskjaer expects him to return soon
- Young Boys vs Manchester United: Champions League Preview & Predicted Line-ups
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is not under pressure to select Cristiano Ronaldo every game
- Paul Pogba is on course to break the Premier League assists record