With less than 48 hours for the transfer window to shut off, clubs will look to make quick moves.
Manchester United have had a torrid transfer window with just one signing – Donny Van de Beek. Edinson Cavani is due with his medicals today too.
There’s no signifcant change for the Jadon Sancho deal too.
However, United identified 23-year-old French winger Ousmane Dembele as Sancho’s alternative.
Earlier this week, reports suggested that the deal is hard to go through as Dembele doesn’t want to move and Barcelona are looking for a permanent deal – not a loan which United wants.
Barcelona’s Technical Secretary Ramon Planes denied any talks with United regarding Dembele.
However, The Times’ journalist Duncan Castles claims that Dembele has agreed to move to Old Trafford if they give him a long-term contract.
As aforementioned – United wants a loan deal. However, now, both Barca and Dembele wants a permanent, long-term move.
As per Castles, an offer around £65m could be enough to lure Dembele away from the Catalan club.
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester United: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Manchester United prepared to lose Paul Pogba for free next summer
- Paul Merson explains why Ole Gunnar Solskjaer cannot quit Man Utd job
- Paul Pogba sends message to Man United teammates after Liverpool horror
- David de Gea reacts after Manchester United’s heavy Premier League defeat to Liverpool
- Jurgen Klopp delivers his verdict on Jadon Sancho ahead of Man Utd vs Liverpool clash
- Premier League: Predicted Manchester United line-up (4-2-3-1) vs Liverpool
- Manchester United vs Liverpool: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Mark Lawrenson predicts Manchester United’s result vs Liverpool
- Harry Maguire delivers his verdict on Man United’s win over Atalanta