AC Milan are interested in bringing Manchester United full-back Diogo Dalot back to San Siro.
The 22-year old spent last season with the Italian giants on loan, making 33 appearances in all competitions.
Dalot recently helped Portugal reach the final of the Under-21 European Championship where they lost 1-0 to Germany.
The only difference this time is that the deal comes with an option to make the move permanent for £15.5 million.
Red Rants view
Aaron Wan-Bissaka has been a regular for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer since he arrived from Crystal Palace in 2019.
Brandon Williams was the only other recognised right-back at United last season and he made just two league starts.
Dalot has shown fine attacking prowess but there are still concerns over his defensive capabilities.
If Solskjaer is willing to cash in Dalot, he must ensure that the club signs someone who can provide competition for Wan-Bissaka.
- Manchester United close to reaching an agreement for star winger Jadon Sancho
- Manchester United want Paul Pogba to stay at Old Trafford
- Axel Tuanzebe set to leave Manchester United on loan
- A look at Scott McTominay’s Euro 2020 journey as Scotland bow out
- Manchester United fans react to Harry Maguire’s dominant return vs the Czech Republic
- Wayne Rooney eager for the “mouthwatering” clash against Manchester United
- Manchester United confirm four pre-season friendly games including Wayne Rooney reunion
- Manchester United captain feels “confident” after recovering from injury for England’s Group D decider
- Jesse Lingard opens up on “emotional” England snub
- Not playing Jadon Sancho is a bizarre decision from Gareth Southgate