AC Milan are interested in signing Manchester United’s Diogo Dalot on loan for the 2021-22 season.
The Serie A side have already seen their previous offer turned down by United, but they have not been discouraged by that rejection.
According to Calciomercato, Milan are ready to make another bid to land Dalot this summer.
The Red Devils are demanding around €4 million for a loan deal, with an option to buy permanently inserted in the contract next summer.
The Manchester club are reportedly not in a hurry to let the right-back leave and will keep him at Old Trafford if their demands are not met.
The 22-year-old spent the previous season on loan at Milan and impressed the Italian outfit with his performances.
He made 34 appearances across all competitions and helped them finish second in Serie A.
Aaron Wan-Bissaka is currently the number one choice right-back at United.
Given how the English footballer performed last campaign, he is expected to retain his position in the team this season.
United are also being heavily linked with a move for experienced right-back Kieran Trippier this summer.
It looks there won’t be many opportunities for Dalot this season, and another loan move could be beneficial.
- Bruno Fernandes sends heart-warming message to Manchester United faithful after penalty miss vs Aston Villa
- Manchester United fans unimpressed with Mason Greenwood’s display in Aston Villa defeat
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer heaps praise on reborn David de Gea
- Manchester United will pursue Erling Braut Haaland next summer despite Ronaldo’s arrival
- Manchester United looking at Declan Rice alternatives for next summer
- Premier League: Predicted Manchester United line-up (4-2-3-1) vs Aston Villa
- Manchester United vs Aston Villa: Premier League Preview, Fantasy Picks & Predicted Line-ups
- Bruno Fernandes tried to save Manchester United from Carabao Cup exit in bizarre fashion
- Manchester United vs West Ham United: Carabao Cup Preview & Predicted Line-ups
- Michael Owen blasts Jesse Lingard’s post-goal reaction versus West Ham