According to research group CIES Football Observatory, three Manchester United players are valued above €150 million.
This organisation has its algorithm based on various criteria through which they have drawn the list of most valuable players worldwide.
Manchester City teenage sensation Phil Foden sits at the top of the table with a staggering worth of €190.2 million.
Premier League stars dominate the list as four of the top five players on the list are from the English top flight.
The only exception is Borussia Dortmund’s Erling Braut Haaland who is valued at €155.5 million.
Except for Foden and Haaland, the other three players in the top five most valued players are from United.
With a value of €154.3m, the Portuguese international is the world’s fifth most valuable player.
Since arriving at Old Trafford in January 2020, Bruno Fernandes has been the catalyst behind their resurgence.
In 51 Premier League appearances, he has scored 26 goals and provided 19 assists.
He has been compared to legends like Eric Cantona and it is no surprise to see him this high up the list.
The 23-year old has been valued at a monstrous £159m
His performances have improved which has helped him to contribute massively to the team’s performances.
In the last two seasons in the Premier League, Rashford has scored 28 goals and produced 16 assists.
He could have scored even more goals if it hadn’t been for injuries that forced his form to tailed off in the latter part of the season.
Phil Foden and Mason Greenwood are considered to be England’s torchbearers over the next few years.
It is only natural that Foden is followed by Greenwood in this list, with his value estimated to be a stunning £178m.
The Red Devils academy product had a miserable first half of the season but he found his best form over the last few months.
He bagged seven goals and two assists in 31 appearances, most of which came on the right flank.
Greenwood will undoubtedly be eager to continue his rise to the top next season.
- Gary Neville has no doubt who Man United should pursue between Declan Rice and Jude Bellingham
- Manchester United turn attention to Leeds United’s Kalvin Phillips after ending Declan Rice pursuit
- Juan Mata considering Manchester United exit in January
- Champions League: Predicted Manchester United line-up (4-2-3-1) vs Villarreal
- Bruno Fernandes sends heart-warming message to Manchester United faithful after penalty miss vs Aston Villa
- Manchester United fans unimpressed with Mason Greenwood’s display in Aston Villa defeat
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer heaps praise on reborn David de Gea
- Manchester United will pursue Erling Braut Haaland next summer despite Ronaldo’s arrival
- Manchester United looking at Declan Rice alternatives for next summer
- Premier League: Predicted Manchester United line-up (4-2-3-1) vs Aston Villa