As per the claims made by Fabrizio Romano, Manchester United are signing Atalanta youngster Amad Traore in this summer transfer window.
However, the Atalanta winger was all set to join Parma this season. The deal fell through and United capitalised on the opportunity. United are making some serious deadline day business with Edinson Cavani and Alex Telles’ announcements imminent.
Traore, 18, is touted to be one of the best academy graduates the Italian team has had ever produced over the last few years.
A winger by trade, Traore has been on United’s radar ever since the transfer window opened. Traore’s work permit is still pending – suggesting he could join in January too.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and his peers are the huge admirers of the young prodigy. It is still unsure that Traore will join the first-team to train with the youth setup.
Traore was on the bench in Atalanta’s 5-2 win over Cagliari on Sunday and remained unused in their previous league games against Torino and Lazio.
Despite the fact that the Red Devils were eager to obtain Traore’s signature this summer, he never was Manchester United’s no.1 target in the current market.
- David Moyes explains why West Ham United did not pursue Jesse Lingard
- West Ham United vs Manchester United: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Paul Scholes questions Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s subs against Young Boys
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer hints at possible selection against West Ham United
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer unhappy with the referee’s decision to send off Aaron Wan-Bissaka
- Solskjaer delivers verdict on Man United’s dismal Champions League start
- David De Gea revelling in new offensive role at Manchester United
- Cristiano Ronaldo eyeing a Champions League record with Manchester United
- Edinson Cavani sidelined, but Solskjaer expects him to return soon
- Young Boys vs Manchester United: Champions League Preview & Predicted Line-ups