Former Manchester United player Alexis Sanchez has set off a can of worms with his statements involving his time at the club.
The Chilean’s claims regarding his disastrous spell at the Red Devils and particularly his first training session has caught the ire of Manchester United cult hero Rafael da Silva.
Da Silva, who was named among a group of players Mourinho claimed he would never have sold, earned cult hero status during his time at United on account of his tenacity and commitment. The Brazilian took issue with
Sanchez’s claim and hit back on Instagram.
He commented: “Maybe he saw a ghost and get scared that’s explain why he play so bad every time.”
Alexis Sanchez joined Inter permanently this summer on a free yet the Chilean still continues to irk the United faithful even after a move away from Old Trafford…
- David Moyes explains why West Ham United did not pursue Jesse Lingard
- West Ham United vs Manchester United: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Paul Scholes questions Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s subs against Young Boys
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer hints at possible selection against West Ham United
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer unhappy with the referee’s decision to send off Aaron Wan-Bissaka
- Solskjaer delivers verdict on Man United’s dismal Champions League start
- David De Gea revelling in new offensive role at Manchester United
- Cristiano Ronaldo eyeing a Champions League record with Manchester United
- Edinson Cavani sidelined, but Solskjaer expects him to return soon
- Young Boys vs Manchester United: Champions League Preview & Predicted Line-ups