Connect with us

Manchester United

David Moyes issues warning to Manchester United over Declan Rice

West Ham United manager David Moyes has said that they haven’t received a bid from Manchester United or Chelsea for Declan Rice.

The Scottish boss also confirmed that they wouldn’t be interested in selling the talented 22-year-old to the Red Devils.

The England international has been brilliant for the Hammers this season, starting all 18 Premier League matches. He was outstanding for his side in the 1-0 home victory against Burnley on Saturday.  

United have been linked with the England international in recent weeks, with Chelsea also said to be interested in securing his services.

However, Moyes has revealed that they haven’t received any bids from the two Premier League giants for the player, insisting they are not interested in selling him.

“They’re not true, we’ve had no contact from either of those clubs regarding Declan and we wouldn’t want any anyway,” the 57-year-old manager told Amazon Prime (as per The Express).

“He’s doing great for us, he’s a big leader now, he’s taken a lot of the weight off Mark Noble.

“He’s turning out to be a really good player but also a really good boy and good around the club.”

Rice was part of Chelsea’s youth academy but was released in 2014, with the midfielder subsequently signing for West Ham.

The English footballer was so impressive for the Irons that he was handed his senior debut the following year.

Since then, he has racked up 129 appearances in all competitions for the Hammers, scoring three goals and creating five assists.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Latest News

Topics