According to Dutch outlet Voetbalzone, Manchester United target, Antoni Milambo has extended his stay until 2023 at Feyenoord – signing a contract renewal with the Dutch club.
Speaking about his journey, Milambo revealed:
“When I was ten years old and ended up at Feyenoord through my amateur club De Musschen in Rotterdam, earning a contract quickly became my first goal.
“It’s good that it worked. I am proud, but there is more to achieve. This should only be the beginning. ”
Having now secured his long-term future with the club, Milambo, a right-footed attacking-midfielder by trade, will now get promoted to Feyenoord’s Under-18s.
Excited, the 15-year-old said:
“If I succeed, I want to become a real Feyenoord basic player. I live near Lutsharel Geertruida, he has already walked this road. I talk to him sometimes. He says I have to work hard and have patience. I listen to him carefully.
“Physically I still have to grow, I play weekly against boys who are all older. But that is a good learning experience and I need it to get where I ever want to be: in a full Kuip. ”
The 15-year-old had been scouted intensively by several Premier League sides. And Manchester United were reportedly one of them.
United showed huge interest in strengthening their academy, having landed several prodigies from across the globe since 2019. The Guardian reports a shift in transfer policy which has made United sign 19 teenagers since 2019.
This is not a major setback and United can try to sign him next summer or 2022. By the look of the things, Milambo seems to be a huge prospect for Dutch football’s football and one for European football for sure.
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester United: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Manchester United prepared to lose Paul Pogba for free next summer
- Paul Merson explains why Ole Gunnar Solskjaer cannot quit Man Utd job
- Paul Pogba sends message to Man United teammates after Liverpool horror
- David de Gea reacts after Manchester United’s heavy Premier League defeat to Liverpool
- Jurgen Klopp delivers his verdict on Jadon Sancho ahead of Man Utd vs Liverpool clash
- Premier League: Predicted Manchester United line-up (4-2-3-1) vs Liverpool
- Manchester United vs Liverpool: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Mark Lawrenson predicts Manchester United’s result vs Liverpool
- Harry Maguire delivers his verdict on Man United’s win over Atalanta