Welcome to the eighth Can They Score Manchester United podcast.
This week’s episodes features James and I, along side Nik from Stretford-End.com, talking about United’s five – nil victory against Bolton, Phil Jones, the trip to Bolton, listeners questions and much more!
James (from Written Offside) and I, Chris (from Can They Score), welcome your feedback, positive or negative, as our aim is to to bring you the best analysis of the biggest club in the world with interesting guest, reviews and discussion.
- Manchester United vs Aston Villa: Premier League Preview, Fantasy Picks & Predicted Line-ups
- Bruno Fernandes tried to save Manchester United from Carabao Cup exit in bizarre fashion
- Manchester United vs West Ham United: Carabao Cup Preview & Predicted Line-ups
- Michael Owen blasts Jesse Lingard’s post-goal reaction versus West Ham
- David Moyes explains why West Ham United did not pursue Jesse Lingard
- West Ham United vs Manchester United: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Paul Scholes questions Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s subs against Young Boys
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer hints at possible selection against West Ham United
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer unhappy with the referee’s decision to send off Aaron Wan-Bissaka
- Solskjaer delivers verdict on Man United’s dismal Champions League start