Manchester United’s pursuit of their No1 transfer target Jadon Sancho is finally heading towards culmination.
Transfer guru Fabrizio Romano spoke about the deal in his podcast Here We Go. He spoke positively about the deal.
According to Romano, “Jadon Sancho is absolutely ready and ‘buzzing’ to join United. He decided a month ago to talk about this opportunity. The problem is not the personal terms or agent fees”.
Though the deal has taken a lot of time, Jadon Sancho is not going to go on strike at Borussia Dortmund. He’s happy but if United pay €120m then he is ready to join with no problems.”
The idea that the lack of money is a problem in this deal has also been refuted by a top source.
Senior Sky Sports press-member James Cooper believes that the transfer fee between United and BVB is not a problem.
In fact, Manchester United are currently in a very good position financially and the fans’ perception that the hurdle in the Sancho deal might be the lack of funds is wrong. United have also taken out a bumper £140m (€181.5m) loan from their £150m syndicated revolving credit facility (RCF) for potential summer signings.
OGS has a lot of faith in his youth-oriented policies. The arrivals of Aaron Van Bissaka, Dan James and Donny Van de Beek and the emergence of Mason Greenwood and Brandon Williams attests it. Jadon Sancho can be the next piece in the puzzle which is slowly completing.
- Premier League: Predicted Manchester United line-up (4-2-3-1) vs Liverpool
- Manchester United vs Liverpool: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Mark Lawrenson predicts Manchester United’s result vs Liverpool
- Harry Maguire delivers his verdict on Man United’s win over Atalanta
- Manchester United fans appreciate Fred’s Champions League performance against Atalanta
- Champions League: Predicted Manchester United line-up (4-2-3-1) vs Atalanta
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer provides fitness update on four players ahead of Atalanta clash
- Rio Ferdinand takes aim at Paul Pogba following the playmaker’s post-Leicester comments
- Manchester United vs Atalanta: Champions League Preview & Predicted Line-ups
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has backing from Manchester United board despite Leicester City defeat