There’s been a new update in the Jadon Sancho transfer saga.
Fabrizio Romano confirmed via Twitter that Borussia Dortmund have notified Manchester United that they are not going to accept any bid below €120m.
Romano also understands that Dortmund will not accept part payments which United earlier suggested (€80m+€20m+€20m).
As per Stephan Uersfeld at ESPN FC, BVB coach Lucein Favre wants Sancho to stay at the club.
Earlier this week, Dortmund posted a €43.9m loss for the financial year 2019-20. However, the German side have zero debt and with the future looking so bright, they are not forced to make any sales.
It is believed that Dortmund expects Sancho’s price tag to go above €120m once things go back to normal as they were. They are not looking for clubs to ask for discounts on €120m [source: Bild].
Manchester United desperately need reinforcements. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer suggested in the press conference that they are not going to look out for marquee players in the market.
‘It’s not about marquee, it’s about quality,’ Solskjaer said when asked about the need to make a ‘marquee signing’.
‘It’s about quality and the right personalities. We might look at it today and see where we need to improve it.’
- David Moyes explains why West Ham United did not pursue Jesse Lingard
- West Ham United vs Manchester United: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Paul Scholes questions Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s subs against Young Boys
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer hints at possible selection against West Ham United
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer unhappy with the referee’s decision to send off Aaron Wan-Bissaka
- Solskjaer delivers verdict on Man United’s dismal Champions League start
- David De Gea revelling in new offensive role at Manchester United
- Cristiano Ronaldo eyeing a Champions League record with Manchester United
- Edinson Cavani sidelined, but Solskjaer expects him to return soon
- Young Boys vs Manchester United: Champions League Preview & Predicted Line-ups