Transfer mogul Fabrizio Romano understands that Sevilla are out of the race to sign Sergio Reguilon and United are the only team left. United were considering this deal for some time and will submit an opening bid very soon.
He further adds that personal terms are agreed and Reguilon wants to join the Red Devils too.
However, Real Madrid are pushing to insert a buy-back clause and United are refusing to pay the €30m price for him.
Earlier today, MARCA also confirmed that Reguilon wants to join the Premier League side and talks have intensified.
Reguilon enjoyed a brilliant season with Sevilla as they finished fourth and won the UEFA Europa League.
United are also linked to Alex Telles and Porto have lowered their asking price for Telles. However, Reguilon is a younger option and has loads of potential.
Reguilon could be the second signing United makes if this deal goes through. Both Romano and MARCA are very reliable sources and all things seem positive.
- Manchester United vs Aston Villa: Premier League Preview, Fantasy Picks & Predicted Line-ups
- Bruno Fernandes tried to save Manchester United from Carabao Cup exit in bizarre fashion
- Manchester United vs West Ham United: Carabao Cup Preview & Predicted Line-ups
- Michael Owen blasts Jesse Lingard’s post-goal reaction versus West Ham
- David Moyes explains why West Ham United did not pursue Jesse Lingard
- West Ham United vs Manchester United: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Paul Scholes questions Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s subs against Young Boys
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer hints at possible selection against West Ham United
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer unhappy with the referee’s decision to send off Aaron Wan-Bissaka
- Solskjaer delivers verdict on Man United’s dismal Champions League start