It’s no secret that Manchester United failed to sign Jadon Sancho this summer. Reliable journalist Fabrizio Romano confirms what needs to be done if United want to go back and sign the 20-year-old English international.
In his latest episode of the Here We Go podcast, Romano understands that United need to convince Sancho if they want to secure his services. But, it won’t be easy. This is because Sancho is unhappy to how the Red Devils approached this transfer.
People close to Sancho understands that Sancho is disappointed with the club and was hoping United made a suitable bid for him. It is believed that Borussia Dortmund would’ve sold Sancho for €120m even on the deadline day.
Sancho is discouraged and eagerly wanted to set his feet at the Theatre of Dreams.
As per The Athletic, Sancho and Marcus Rashford exchanged texts and were excited for the potential link-up between them.
United submitted a cheap bid – which BVB rejected – therefore United signing alternatives in Facundo Pellistri and Amad Traore.
- Paul Pogba sends message to Man United teammates after Liverpool horror
- David de Gea reacts after Manchester United’s heavy Premier League defeat to Liverpool
- Jurgen Klopp delivers his verdict on Jadon Sancho ahead of Man Utd vs Liverpool clash
- Premier League: Predicted Manchester United line-up (4-2-3-1) vs Liverpool
- Manchester United vs Liverpool: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Mark Lawrenson predicts Manchester United’s result vs Liverpool
- Harry Maguire delivers his verdict on Man United’s win over Atalanta
- Manchester United fans appreciate Fred’s Champions League performance against Atalanta
- Champions League: Predicted Manchester United line-up (4-2-3-1) vs Atalanta
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer provides fitness update on four players ahead of Atalanta clash