In the past couple of days, rumours surround Manchester United that the club have opened talks to sign French winger Ousmane Dembele.
However, there are two problems United are trying to solve, as per Fabrizio Romano.
The first problem is Dembele is refusing to move out of the Catalan club. This is further confirmed by Mohamed Bouhafsi [via Tier 1 Podcast.]
Dembele loves the city and wants to prove his talent at Camp Nou. He’s rejected offers from Juventus and Liverpool before. He also refused an offer from the Mancunian club two weeks ago.
The second problem is the structure of the deal. United are looking to sign Dembele on a loan deal with an option to buy. However, Barcelona are looking for a bid around €60-70m.
United have two grave problems to solve in the next couple of days – as the transfer deadline day is approaching fast.
The Red Devils have also identified Edinson Cavani, Ismaila Sarr and Luka Jovic along with Ousmane Dembele as attacking options.
Sancho update: No bid made yesterday, he’s back in training.
- David Moyes explains why West Ham United did not pursue Jesse Lingard
- West Ham United vs Manchester United: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Paul Scholes questions Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s subs against Young Boys
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer hints at possible selection against West Ham United
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer unhappy with the referee’s decision to send off Aaron Wan-Bissaka
- Solskjaer delivers verdict on Man United’s dismal Champions League start
- David De Gea revelling in new offensive role at Manchester United
- Cristiano Ronaldo eyeing a Champions League record with Manchester United
- Edinson Cavani sidelined, but Solskjaer expects him to return soon
- Young Boys vs Manchester United: Champions League Preview & Predicted Line-ups