Reliable transfer journalist Fabrizio Romano has come out with some good news for Manchester United fans.
United have opened official talks to sign Ousmane Dembele on a loan deal. Barcelona are said to be negotiating and want a permanent deals.
Romano said in another post that sources close to Barcelona are looking for a fee around €60-70m
Dembele, however, is not willing to move to United. He has rejected bids from Juventus and Liverpool before. United contacted Dembele’s agent last month and he refused to leave Barcelona.
On United’s negotiations with Borussia Dortmud for Jadon Sancho, BVB won’t accept any bid for €90m or €100m. It’s €120m or nothing for the German club.
United are believed to be working very hard with the player’s agent and persuade Dembele to join United.
Dembele joined Barcelona for a deal worth £135m in 2017. However, the French international has struggled to find his feet at the Catalan club.
It could be hard given the time constraint but the charms of playing at the Theatre of Dreams and a spell away from Spain could lure Dembele.
- David Moyes explains why West Ham United did not pursue Jesse Lingard
- West Ham United vs Manchester United: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Paul Scholes questions Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s subs against Young Boys
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer hints at possible selection against West Ham United
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer unhappy with the referee’s decision to send off Aaron Wan-Bissaka
- Solskjaer delivers verdict on Man United’s dismal Champions League start
- David De Gea revelling in new offensive role at Manchester United
- Cristiano Ronaldo eyeing a Champions League record with Manchester United
- Edinson Cavani sidelined, but Solskjaer expects him to return soon
- Young Boys vs Manchester United: Champions League Preview & Predicted Line-ups