Manchester United legend Gary Neville has voiced his displeasure with the club’s handling of Jadon Sancho’s transfer.
The England international has been heavily linked with a move to Old Trafford for over a year now.
Last summer, the Red Devils failed to reach an agreement with Borussia Dortmund due to their astonishing asking price of €120 million (£110m).
The Bundesliga club has reportedly decreased their valuation this summer as they are also eager to cash in on the winger who will have just two years left in his contract.
A few days ago, Fabrizio Romano reported that Dortmund would sanction his exit for €95m.
However, no deal has been confirmed yet for the 21-year old star.
Sky Sports reported today that the 20-time Premier League champions are moving closer to agreeing to a deal to sign the starlet.
However, Neville took to Twitter to voice his displeasure over the proposed transfer.
United fans will mirror their former captain’s frustration on this deal.
The saga has dragged on for too long and the clubs need to conclude negotiations as soon as possible.
United also need more quality arrivals that can bolster the squad, including an experienced centre-back to partner Harry Maguire.
- Bruno Fernandes sends heart-warming message to Manchester United faithful after penalty miss vs Aston Villa
- Manchester United fans unimpressed with Mason Greenwood’s display in Aston Villa defeat
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer heaps praise on reborn David de Gea
- Manchester United will pursue Erling Braut Haaland next summer despite Ronaldo’s arrival
- Manchester United looking at Declan Rice alternatives for next summer
- Premier League: Predicted Manchester United line-up (4-2-3-1) vs Aston Villa
- Manchester United vs Aston Villa: Premier League Preview, Fantasy Picks & Predicted Line-ups
- Bruno Fernandes tried to save Manchester United from Carabao Cup exit in bizarre fashion
- Manchester United vs West Ham United: Carabao Cup Preview & Predicted Line-ups
- Michael Owen blasts Jesse Lingard’s post-goal reaction versus West Ham