Juventus have joined Paris Saint-Germain in the race for Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba, according to Calciomercato.
Juve and PSG are said to be leading the race for securing the signature of the 28-year-old.
Pogba is expected to make a decision about his future by the end of the week. His current contract expires in 2022.
The midfielder joined the Old Lady due to limited opportunities at Old Trafford back in 2012.
And it was at the Allianz Stadium where he established himself as one of the best players in the world.
His performances for the Serie A club persuaded the Red Devils to splash a record £89.3 million to bring him back to Manchester in 2016.
Since his return to Old Trafford, the France international has made 206 appearances across all competitions, bagging 38 goals and 42 assists.
Pogba is an immensely talented player but he divides opinions amongst the fans.
He has provided some crucial performances for the Red Devils but he hasn’t been very consistent.
United paid an enormous transfer fee to secure the Frenchman’s services from Juventus.
If they can recoup some of the outlay, it wouldn’t be a bad move.
- Bruno Fernandes sends heart-warming message to Manchester United faithful after penalty miss vs Aston Villa
- Manchester United fans unimpressed with Mason Greenwood’s display in Aston Villa defeat
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer heaps praise on reborn David de Gea
- Manchester United will pursue Erling Braut Haaland next summer despite Ronaldo’s arrival
- Manchester United looking at Declan Rice alternatives for next summer
- Premier League: Predicted Manchester United line-up (4-2-3-1) vs Aston Villa
- Manchester United vs Aston Villa: Premier League Preview, Fantasy Picks & Predicted Line-ups
- Bruno Fernandes tried to save Manchester United from Carabao Cup exit in bizarre fashion
- Manchester United vs West Ham United: Carabao Cup Preview & Predicted Line-ups
- Michael Owen blasts Jesse Lingard’s post-goal reaction versus West Ham