On-loan from Manchester United, Tahith Chong is running riots at German side Werder Bremen. Against St. Pauli, Chong scored a brace to guarantee a 4-1 win to Werder. Chong is continuing his brilliant form.
The Dutch winger was loaned out to Werder in search of game-time. He has all the potential in being a decent winger for United but he’s exceeding expectations with his performances.
He was the first to get his name in the scoresheet. Playing on the right-wing, Chong found acres of space as his teammates progressed the ball into the final third. He made a quick run and was left unmarked. When the ball arrived at his feet, his first-touch was shaky but he managed to put the ball behind the net.
Here is a video of the first goal:
His second goal was even better. Werder were up 3-1 and he received the ball in the final third. He dribbled for around 10 yards coming inside from the right-wing and took a shot outside the box.
Here is the video for his second goal:
Chong is performing really good and United fans are finally witnessing his potential. If everything goes at this pace, Chong could make room for himself in United’s starting XI someday.
- Manchester United vs Aston Villa: Premier League Preview, Fantasy Picks & Predicted Line-ups
- Bruno Fernandes tried to save Manchester United from Carabao Cup exit in bizarre fashion
- Manchester United vs West Ham United: Carabao Cup Preview & Predicted Line-ups
- Michael Owen blasts Jesse Lingard’s post-goal reaction versus West Ham
- David Moyes explains why West Ham United did not pursue Jesse Lingard
- West Ham United vs Manchester United: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Paul Scholes questions Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s subs against Young Boys
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer hints at possible selection against West Ham United
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer unhappy with the referee’s decision to send off Aaron Wan-Bissaka
- Solskjaer delivers verdict on Man United’s dismal Champions League start