Manchester City are set to sign rumored United target Filip Stevanovic.
According to Sam Lee of The Athletic, Manchester City will pay a figure close to £6 million to Partizan for Stevanovic.
The winger, just 18, has three goals in 10 league appearances for Partizan this season. He is expected to join as one of City’s “emerging talent” signings.
With the transfer window closed, the deal will go through in January. so, Stevanovic will have to stay at Partizan for the time being.
Partizan’s vice president Vladimir Vuleti also confirmed that the negotiations are going on.
But, The Athletic’s Andy Mitten pointed out that there was never any truth to these rumors.
Manchester United are also investing heavily in the youth. The club have already bought 20 teenage players since the start of 2020.
With the addition of such promising youngsters to the squad and OGS implementing a youth oriented system at the club, the future is looking bright for Manchester United.
We don’t know what United might have lost and will have to wait to fins out Stevanoic’s real talent in a few years.
- Juan Mata considering Manchester United exit in January
- Champions League: Predicted Manchester United line-up (4-2-3-1) vs Villarreal
- Bruno Fernandes sends heart-warming message to Manchester United faithful after penalty miss vs Aston Villa
- Manchester United fans unimpressed with Mason Greenwood’s display in Aston Villa defeat
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer heaps praise on reborn David de Gea
- Manchester United will pursue Erling Braut Haaland next summer despite Ronaldo’s arrival
- Manchester United looking at Declan Rice alternatives for next summer
- Premier League: Predicted Manchester United line-up (4-2-3-1) vs Aston Villa
- Manchester United vs Aston Villa: Premier League Preview, Fantasy Picks & Predicted Line-ups
- Bruno Fernandes tried to save Manchester United from Carabao Cup exit in bizarre fashion