Manchester United face their final away game of the 2017-18 Premier League season on Thursday night as we travel to the London Stadium to take on West Ham United.
We already have second place wrapped up whilst the Hammers’ Premier League status has also been secured for another season.
Earlier today Jose Mourinho confirmed that Romelu Lukaku and Marouane Fellaini are our only absentees for the trip to the capital.
The positive news from the boss’ pre-match press conference was that both Alexis Sanchez and Phil Jones are available for selection again. The duo both missed Friday night’s 1-0 loss at Brighton & Hove Albion.
Jose told MUTV:
“In terms of injuries, is Lukaku and Fellaini the two players that are not available for tomorrow and apart from that Jones is back, Sanchez is back and no more problems.”
Further bad news for the hosts is that West Ham have a lengthy injury list themselves. David Moyes will have to do without the following players tomorrow:
Michail Antonio (hamstring)
Sam Byram (ankle)
James Collins (hamstring)
Javier Hernandez (knee)
Pedro Obiang (knee-ligament damage)
Winston Reid (knee-ligament damage)
On-loan goalkeeper Joe Hart (illness) and the club’s Player of the Year, Marko Arnautovic (knock) are both rated as doubtful.
- Juan Mata considering Manchester United exit in January
- Champions League: Predicted Manchester United line-up (4-2-3-1) vs Villarreal
- Bruno Fernandes sends heart-warming message to Manchester United faithful after penalty miss vs Aston Villa
- Manchester United fans unimpressed with Mason Greenwood’s display in Aston Villa defeat
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer heaps praise on reborn David de Gea
- Manchester United will pursue Erling Braut Haaland next summer despite Ronaldo’s arrival
- Manchester United looking at Declan Rice alternatives for next summer
- Premier League: Predicted Manchester United line-up (4-2-3-1) vs Aston Villa
- Manchester United vs Aston Villa: Premier League Preview, Fantasy Picks & Predicted Line-ups
- Bruno Fernandes tried to save Manchester United from Carabao Cup exit in bizarre fashion