Manchester United are closing in on our first transfer of the 2019-20 summer transfer window.
Swansea City forward Daniel James is set to undergo a medical at our Carrington training centre today ahead of a proposed £17 million transfer.
The 21-year-old is coming off his breakout season in the Championship with the Welsh side where he scored four goals and recorded seven assists in 33 appearances (28 starts).
James is noted for his blistering pace down the left wing, but it’s certainly an interesting move by Ole Gunnar Solskjaer given that we already have Anthony Martial and Alexis Sanchez established down this flank.
The signing of Daniel James would be further evidence that the boss intends to use Marcus Rashford solely as a striker for the future. The England international had previously been used out on the left wing under Jose Mourinho.
A report in the Daily Mail states that James is undergoing his medical with us today and that we are set to announce the transfer impenitently.
- Paul Pogba sends message to Man United teammates after Liverpool horror
- David de Gea reacts after Manchester United’s heavy Premier League defeat to Liverpool
- Jurgen Klopp delivers his verdict on Jadon Sancho ahead of Man Utd vs Liverpool clash
- Premier League: Predicted Manchester United line-up (4-2-3-1) vs Liverpool
- Manchester United vs Liverpool: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Mark Lawrenson predicts Manchester United’s result vs Liverpool
- Harry Maguire delivers his verdict on Man United’s win over Atalanta
- Manchester United fans appreciate Fred’s Champions League performance against Atalanta
- Champions League: Predicted Manchester United line-up (4-2-3-1) vs Atalanta
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer provides fitness update on four players ahead of Atalanta clash