Manchester United transfer target Jadon Sancho is under investigation from Borussia Dortmund after he ‘flew to England without permission’ according to a report in Germany.
The 20-year-old is also reported to have broken lockdown rules with three teammates on another occasion, when he, Raphael Guerreiro, Thorgan Hazard and Axel Witsel all got a haircut together. Both stories are published in a single article from German newspaper Bild.
It hasn’t been reported what Sancho flew to England for during lockdown but it is certainly increasing speculation surrounding his future.
The England international has been strongly linked with a move to Manchester United all year. Whether talks went ahead between club officials and the player during his trip to England, are unknown.
Jadon Sancho is putting in a FIFA Ballon d’Or worthy nomination this season, having scored 17 goals and recording 16 assists in just 27 Bundesliga appearances (22 starts). The forward also registered two goals and two assists in eight Champions League appearances this season.
The Manchester United target has been in Germany for three years now since joining from Manchester City’s youth academy as a 17-year-old. The scouts at Borussia Dortmund certainly know what they’re doing as he has been a star player for the past two seasons having broken into the first team shortly after arriving.
Sancho has become a more important player in Gareth Southgate’s England lineup over the past year, scoring two goals in 11 caps.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is reportedly looking to bring Jadon Sancho to Old Trafford this summer to fill our void on the right wing.
- Jadon Sancho signs for Manchester United
- Raphael Varane is the statement signing Manchester United need
- Manchester United’s €45m opening bid for Raphael Varane turned down by Real Madrid
- Paul Pogba turns down £50m contract offer at Manchester United
- Ex-Manchester United player named Northern Ireland goalkeeping coach
- Manchester United ahead of Arsenal in race for Ruben Neves
- Manchester United’s Luke Shaw played Euro 2020 knockout stage with broken ribs
- Manchester United set to fight Liverpool for Saul Niguez
- Manchester United’s Facundo Pellistri set for loan move
- Manchester United should have signed Ben White, claims Danny Mills