Manchester United are close to signing Borussia Dortmund star Jadon Sancho in this transfer window.
The Red Devils have been chasing Sancho’s signature for over a year now.
However, it looks like the deal could be wrapped up very soon.
According to the latest report from German outlet Bild, United have submitted a new offer of €85 million for the 21-year old.
Fabrizio Romano has revealed that the clubs are “confident and optimistic” about the transfer but Dortmund are sticking to their €95m valuation.
It is believed that personal terms with the player have already been agreed.
Sancho is one of the best young forwards in European football right now.
He possesses fantastic dribbling ability which can cause great trouble to the defenders.
He is coming at the back of another superb season with the Bundesliga giants, bagging 16 goals and 20 assists across all competitions.
The England international can play any of the attacking positions but Ole Gunnar Solskjaer would use him on the right flank.
His acquisition will undoubtedly bolster United’s desire to end their four-year wait for a trophy.
He is currently on national duty with England at Euro 2020 but has featured only once in three games.
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester United: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Manchester United prepared to lose Paul Pogba for free next summer
- Paul Merson explains why Ole Gunnar Solskjaer cannot quit Man Utd job
- Paul Pogba sends message to Man United teammates after Liverpool horror
- David de Gea reacts after Manchester United’s heavy Premier League defeat to Liverpool
- Jurgen Klopp delivers his verdict on Jadon Sancho ahead of Man Utd vs Liverpool clash
- Premier League: Predicted Manchester United line-up (4-2-3-1) vs Liverpool
- Manchester United vs Liverpool: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Mark Lawrenson predicts Manchester United’s result vs Liverpool
- Harry Maguire delivers his verdict on Man United’s win over Atalanta