Manchester United are looking to bolster their attack in this transfer window with their main target as Jadon Sancho. But it remains unlikely by now that the English winger might be looking to join the United, as his transfer deadline in his contract which was August 10th, 2020 has already passed and that he has joined his Dortmund teammates in training. This might be strategy by Dortmund to ask what they want but could be true.
So, what now, interestingly United have to prepare some backups options and one of them could be Barcelona’s Ousmane Dembele. After completing his move from Dortmund to Barcelona around a fee of £135 million, he is seen less on playing field and more on the hospital bed. Forbes report that the club are open to listen to offers for him.
With strings of injury and a critical financial condition facing Barca are looking load off the winger for cheaper fee i.e. around £60 million. And in their current dreadful financial condition, they are in a desperate need to sell players to make some quick cash. United can take advantage of their situation
Ousmane Dembele, before joining Barca was the best young prospect in the whole world and still is. He is terrific dribbler, can run past defenders with ease and shoots with both feet, something United have seen with Mason Greenwood. He can devastate the whole defense on his own. His injuries are not taken care of in a proper fashion. Barca’s medical team is already under scrutiny.
If United can manage his injury issues and get him around the £60m fee, he is a future Balon d’Or winning candidate. Sancho is brilliant but let’s not forget how good Dembele was at Dortmund too. If United are unable to secure Sancho’s services, turning to Dembele should be a no-brainer.
- David Moyes explains why West Ham United did not pursue Jesse Lingard
- West Ham United vs Manchester United: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Paul Scholes questions Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s subs against Young Boys
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer hints at possible selection against West Ham United
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer unhappy with the referee’s decision to send off Aaron Wan-Bissaka
- Solskjaer delivers verdict on Man United’s dismal Champions League start
- David De Gea revelling in new offensive role at Manchester United
- Cristiano Ronaldo eyeing a Champions League record with Manchester United
- Edinson Cavani sidelined, but Solskjaer expects him to return soon
- Young Boys vs Manchester United: Champions League Preview & Predicted Line-ups