Manchester United are reportedly expecting a formal bid from Paris Saint-Germain to sign Paul Pogba this summer.
The midfielder’s current contract at Old Trafford is set to expire next year and he is stalling on signing a new deal.
PSG, who have been long-term admirers of the 28-year-old, are planning to make a move.
And according to The Telegraph, United officials believe that the Ligue 1 giants are preparing a formal offer for the Frenchman.
PSG have already been in discussions with the midfielder’s agent Mino Raiola over a potential deal and are hopeful they can secure his signature this summer.
It is said that Mauricio Pochettino thinks an offer of around £43 million would be sufficient to persuade the Premier League outfit to let the France international leave.
However, it is uncertain whether that is actually the case with United.
Pogba, who is currently on £250,000-a-week wages, reportedly hasn’t completely ruled out inking an extension but the Red Devils face the risk of losing him for free next summer if they don’t sell him now.
Pogba has been impressive for the Red Devils since he made the move to Manchester from Juventus in 2016.
Since his arrival at Old Trafford, he has made 206 appearances across all competitions, netting 38 goals and creating 42 assists.
United should make every attempt to keep the Frenchman at the club, but if he still refuses, then they should sell him this summer.
Read Next: Jadon Sancho signs for Manchester United
- Bruno Fernandes sends heart-warming message to Manchester United faithful after penalty miss vs Aston Villa
- Manchester United fans unimpressed with Mason Greenwood’s display in Aston Villa defeat
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer heaps praise on reborn David de Gea
- Manchester United will pursue Erling Braut Haaland next summer despite Ronaldo’s arrival
- Manchester United looking at Declan Rice alternatives for next summer
- Premier League: Predicted Manchester United line-up (4-2-3-1) vs Aston Villa
- Manchester United vs Aston Villa: Premier League Preview, Fantasy Picks & Predicted Line-ups
- Bruno Fernandes tried to save Manchester United from Carabao Cup exit in bizarre fashion
- Manchester United vs West Ham United: Carabao Cup Preview & Predicted Line-ups
- Michael Owen blasts Jesse Lingard’s post-goal reaction versus West Ham