Donny Van de Beek’s official announcement is imminent. The Dutch midfielder will sign a contract until 2025. After making their first positive move, United are looking to sign Thiago and Dayot Upamecano.
However, Norwegian transfer journalist Fredrik Filtvedt claims that Thiago’s wage demands are too high.
Liverpool are linked with Thiago too. However, they refused to pay the €30m asking price.
Bayern CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge publicly said that they are expecting a €30m bid from Liverpool for Thiago. If they don’t react proactively, Thiago could join other clubs too.
As Fabrizio Romano understands that Thiago could be signed as a free agent in January, Liverpool have not submitted a bid.
Christian Falk reports that Liverpool have an edge over United as Thiago wants to join the Merseyside club too. United have submitted no official bid for the Spaniard yet.
Andreas Pereira and Jesse Lingard are set to leave Manchester United. United should move for Thiago after signing Van de Beek from Ajax. Old Trafford could witness a host of the best midfielders if Thiago arrives.
The ball is in your court, Ed! Sign him up!
- Bruno Fernandes sends heart-warming message to Manchester United faithful after penalty miss vs Aston Villa
- Manchester United fans unimpressed with Mason Greenwood’s display in Aston Villa defeat
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer heaps praise on reborn David de Gea
- Manchester United will pursue Erling Braut Haaland next summer despite Ronaldo’s arrival
- Manchester United looking at Declan Rice alternatives for next summer
- Premier League: Predicted Manchester United line-up (4-2-3-1) vs Aston Villa
- Manchester United vs Aston Villa: Premier League Preview, Fantasy Picks & Predicted Line-ups
- Bruno Fernandes tried to save Manchester United from Carabao Cup exit in bizarre fashion
- Manchester United vs West Ham United: Carabao Cup Preview & Predicted Line-ups
- Michael Owen blasts Jesse Lingard’s post-goal reaction versus West Ham