FootMercato reported yesterday that Manchester United will make a move for Boubakary Soumare but he is not the first choice.
According to the same report, Boubakary Soumare’s rise to the ranks is attracting attention. The report states that the French holding midfielder is becoming a prime target for many clubs like AC Milan, Newcastle United and Arsenal.
Sempre Milan reports that Milan inquired about Soumare. Milan are firm on Tiemoue Bakayoko to be their first option. But are also keeping an eye on Boubakary says the report.
Lille’s recent breach of FFP regulations means that they have to generate funds. Lille have already sold Victor Oshimen to Napoli. Gabriel is on the verge of signing for Arsenal too. And now they’ve opened the door for Soumare to cash in on him reports FootMercato.
Soumare played a very few amount of games (11) for Lille this season. Lille boss Christophe Galtier confirmed that Soumare was in conflict with the board earlier this season. This could lower Lille’s asking price for United.
Nemanja Matic has become Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s top pick ahead of Scott McTominay in the midfield. However, Matic is aging. At 32, his gameplay tends to slow down. McTominay is a decent player but Soumare shows more potential.
- David Moyes explains why West Ham United did not pursue Jesse Lingard
- West Ham United vs Manchester United: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Paul Scholes questions Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s subs against Young Boys
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer hints at possible selection against West Ham United
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer unhappy with the referee’s decision to send off Aaron Wan-Bissaka
- Solskjaer delivers verdict on Man United’s dismal Champions League start
- David De Gea revelling in new offensive role at Manchester United
- Cristiano Ronaldo eyeing a Champions League record with Manchester United
- Edinson Cavani sidelined, but Solskjaer expects him to return soon
- Young Boys vs Manchester United: Champions League Preview & Predicted Line-ups