Harry Maguire and his entourage appeared before the court earlier today and pleaded not guilty. When asked Konstantinos Darivas, Maguire’s lawyer, she confirmed Maguire is a free man for now.
It is reported that Harry Maguire’s family member was stabbed before Maguire and his acquaintances got into a fight. It is believed that the Manchester United captain was intoxicated.
Manchester United released a statement via journalist Simon Stone saying:
“Following appearance in court today we note adjournment of case to allow legal team to consider case file. Harry has pleaded not guilty to charges. It would be inappropriate for the player or club to comment further while the legal process takes its course.”
Maguire and his two other friends are allowed to fly back after a hearing against the prosecutor. The group was charged for assault and bribery on multiple occasions on the Greek island of Mykonos.
Manchester United teammates are on a holiday before they reunite to start training for the upcoming season. They face Crystal Palace in their opening fixture on 19th September.
- Juan Mata considering Manchester United exit in January
- Champions League: Predicted Manchester United line-up (4-2-3-1) vs Villarreal
- Bruno Fernandes sends heart-warming message to Manchester United faithful after penalty miss vs Aston Villa
- Manchester United fans unimpressed with Mason Greenwood’s display in Aston Villa defeat
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer heaps praise on reborn David de Gea
- Manchester United will pursue Erling Braut Haaland next summer despite Ronaldo’s arrival
- Manchester United looking at Declan Rice alternatives for next summer
- Premier League: Predicted Manchester United line-up (4-2-3-1) vs Aston Villa
- Manchester United vs Aston Villa: Premier League Preview, Fantasy Picks & Predicted Line-ups
- Bruno Fernandes tried to save Manchester United from Carabao Cup exit in bizarre fashion