Manchester United full-back Brandon Williams may spend next season away from the Theatre of Dreams on loan.
According to The Mirror, the 20-year old will be allowed to leave Old Trafford to get regular game-time.
With the arrival of Alex Telles last summer, Williams was switched to the right side of the defence to provide competition to Aaron Wan-Bissaka.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer did not display faith in the talented youngster who failed to receive an ample amount of playing time.
He featured only 14 times for Red Devils this past season with 11 of those appearances coming as a brief sub.
This was in sharp contrast to the 2019/20 season where he made 36 appearances across all competitions to establish himself as a key member of the squad.
The Red Devils have shown interest in bringing Kieran Trippier to Old Trafford this summer to add cover to the right-back spot.
Diogo Dalot had a fine season with AC Milan, helping the Italian club achieve a second-place finish in Serie A.
After having an impressive under-21 European Championship for Portugal, he was called into the Euro 2020 squad as a replacement for Joao Cancelo.
Even if no new full-back is signed, Dalot will play second fiddle to Wan-Bissaka.
Williams needs to play regularly to continue his development and a full season elsewhere could do wonders for his confidence.
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer provides contract update about Manchester United star
- Manchester United unwilling to let Daniel James leave
- AC Milan to make another bid for Manchester United’s Diogo Dalot
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer pens new contract at Manchester United
- Manchester United starlet Will Fish joins Stockport County on loan
- Paul McShane rejoins Manchester United in a player-coach role
- Manchester United expecting formal offer from PSG for Paul Pogba
- Jadon Sancho signs for Manchester United
- Raphael Varane is the statement signing Manchester United need
- Manchester United’s €45m opening bid for Raphael Varane turned down by Real Madrid