Manchester United full-back Brandon Williams may spend next season away from the Theatre of Dreams on loan.
According to The Mirror, the 20-year old will be allowed to leave Old Trafford to get regular game-time.
With the arrival of Alex Telles last summer, Williams was switched to the right side of the defence to provide competition to Aaron Wan-Bissaka.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer did not display faith in the talented youngster who failed to receive an ample amount of playing time.
He featured only 14 times for Red Devils this past season with 11 of those appearances coming as a brief sub.
This was in sharp contrast to the 2019/20 season where he made 36 appearances across all competitions to establish himself as a key member of the squad.
The Red Devils have shown interest in bringing Kieran Trippier to Old Trafford this summer to add cover to the right-back spot.
Diogo Dalot had a fine season with AC Milan, helping the Italian club achieve a second-place finish in Serie A.
After having an impressive under-21 European Championship for Portugal, he was called into the Euro 2020 squad as a replacement for Joao Cancelo.
Even if no new full-back is signed, Dalot will play second fiddle to Wan-Bissaka.
Williams needs to play regularly to continue his development and a full season elsewhere could do wonders for his confidence.
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester United: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Manchester United prepared to lose Paul Pogba for free next summer
- Paul Merson explains why Ole Gunnar Solskjaer cannot quit Man Utd job
- Paul Pogba sends message to Man United teammates after Liverpool horror
- David de Gea reacts after Manchester United’s heavy Premier League defeat to Liverpool
- Jurgen Klopp delivers his verdict on Jadon Sancho ahead of Man Utd vs Liverpool clash
- Premier League: Predicted Manchester United line-up (4-2-3-1) vs Liverpool
- Manchester United vs Liverpool: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Mark Lawrenson predicts Manchester United’s result vs Liverpool
- Harry Maguire delivers his verdict on Man United’s win over Atalanta