Manchester United’s Di’Shon Bernard is set to join Hull City on a season-long loan this summer, according to the Independent.
He is currently in the squad for United’s pre-season matches but is set to head out to MKM Stadium on loan for the 2021-22 season.
The 20-year-old started his youth career at Chelsea before signing for the Red Devils in 2017.
He has made 52 appearances for United’s U18 and U23 teams.
Bernard made his competitive debut for the senior side against Astana in the Europa League in 2019.
However, it wasn’t an ideal start for him as he netted an own goal in a 2-1 defeat.
The defender spent the last season on loan to League Two side Salford City and impressed with his performances.
He made 35 appearances across all competitions for the Ammies, notching two goals and two assists,
Bernard wasn’t very impressive in the Red Devils’ recent matches against Derby County and Queens Park Rangers.
Solskjaer brought him off the bench in the two matches, and he failed to make an impact.
However, joining Hull City means he will play in the Championship next season, which will be a step up for him.
If he shines, opportunities could open up at Old Trafford.
- Paul Pogba sends message to Man United teammates after Liverpool horror
- David de Gea reacts after Manchester United’s heavy Premier League defeat to Liverpool
- Jurgen Klopp delivers his verdict on Jadon Sancho ahead of Man Utd vs Liverpool clash
- Premier League: Predicted Manchester United line-up (4-2-3-1) vs Liverpool
- Manchester United vs Liverpool: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Mark Lawrenson predicts Manchester United’s result vs Liverpool
- Harry Maguire delivers his verdict on Man United’s win over Atalanta
- Manchester United fans appreciate Fred’s Champions League performance against Atalanta
- Champions League: Predicted Manchester United line-up (4-2-3-1) vs Atalanta
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer provides fitness update on four players ahead of Atalanta clash