Manchester United have made their first bid for Borussia Dortmund winger Jadon Sancho.
The Red Devils were linked with Sancho last summer but didn’t meet the sky-high valuation of the Bundesliga club.
However, Dortmund have reportedly reduced their asking price to €95 million due to the negative financial consequences of COVID-19.
According to the German publication Bild, the Red Devils have made an initial offer of £60 million (€70m) for Sancho.
Fabrizio Romano has confirmed that personal terms with the player have been agreed, with United offering a contract until 2026.
Their first bid is still €25 million short of Dortmund’s asking pirce.
It will be interesting to see if the German giants will hold firm as they did last year or cash in on the player this time.
Pressure on Ole Gunnar Solksjaer is increasing as he is yet to win a trophy in his two years in charge of United.
Sancho demonstrated his ability by bagging 16 goals and 20 assists last season.
Having him alongside Bruno Fernandes and Marcus Rashford would give United one of the most lethal attacking line-ups in the Premier League.
- Premier League: Predicted Manchester United line-up (4-2-3-1) vs Liverpool
- Manchester United vs Liverpool: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Mark Lawrenson predicts Manchester United’s result vs Liverpool
- Harry Maguire delivers his verdict on Man United’s win over Atalanta
- Manchester United fans appreciate Fred’s Champions League performance against Atalanta
- Champions League: Predicted Manchester United line-up (4-2-3-1) vs Atalanta
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer provides fitness update on four players ahead of Atalanta clash
- Rio Ferdinand takes aim at Paul Pogba following the playmaker’s post-Leicester comments
- Manchester United vs Atalanta: Champions League Preview & Predicted Line-ups
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has backing from Manchester United board despite Leicester City defeat