As per Goal France [via Get France Football News], Manchester United are not going to offer a professional contract to 18-year-old Isaac Karamoko.
Karamoko spent a week on a trial with United’s U-23 setup. A product of PSG’s youth academy, his contract expired and he’s a free agent as we speak. The French-Ivorian striker spent six years with PSG’s academy.
Karamoko is a left-footed winger deployed on the right flank. To explain his style of play briefly- he is quick, extremely technical, agile, and has the ability to find pockets of space and pick his teammates. He’s not physical, lacks awareness, and has a poor defensive contribution.
As per FootMercato, Reading, Hull City, Rayo Vallecano, Stade Brestois and several Serie A teams are monitoring Karamoko’s situation.
United are boosting their youth setup this season. They’ve signed two young full-backs Marc Jurado and Alvaro Fernandez from Barcelona and Real Madrid respectively.
Additionally, Fabrizio Romano previously confirmed United have signed 17-year-old Filip Stevanovic.
- Champions League: Predicted Manchester United line-up (4-2-3-1) vs Atalanta
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer provides fitness update on four players ahead of Atalanta clash
- Rio Ferdinand takes aim at Paul Pogba following the playmaker’s post-Leicester comments
- Manchester United vs Atalanta: Champions League Preview & Predicted Line-ups
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has backing from Manchester United board despite Leicester City defeat
- Manchester United fans sympathise with David de Gea after Leicester City defeat
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer pleased for Manchester United duo despite Leicester City defeat
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer insists Manchester United are yet to see best of Marcus Rashford
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer confirms Marcus Rashford’s availability for Leicester City clash
- Manchester United to be without four first-team regulars for Leicester City clash