Manchester United are looking desperate to somehow sign a winger in the dying minutes of the summer transfer window.
Hence, the reports from Spanish outlet SPORT have claimed that Manchester United and Barcelona could agree on a loan deal for Ousmane Dembele without the player having a proper medical test.
It has now become a ritual to conduct a medical test before any transfer in case the respective player has some unknown injury or health issues lied inside him.
Over the years, several deals have had collapsed due to the particular player possessing some kind of injury that remains undetected on the bare eyes.
Should that happen in this case, it could prove to be a calculated risk for Manchester United, given the fact that Ousmane Dembele has had a long list of injuries to his name.
Since moving to Barcelona from Borussia Dortmund for a reported fee of £135.5m, Dembele has had endured various injuries, hindering his development to a great extent.
As of now, Manchester United don’t have any injury in their squad. But, the potential arrival of Dembele means there would always be a cloud of uncertainty hovering over his head.
Although there is a possibility that the deal might not happen, it is thought to be Manchester United who are pushing hard to acquire his signature for only one season.
- Jadon Sancho signs for Manchester United
- Raphael Varane is the statement signing Manchester United need
- Manchester United’s €45m opening bid for Raphael Varane turned down by Real Madrid
- Paul Pogba turns down £50m contract offer at Manchester United
- Ex-Manchester United player named Northern Ireland goalkeeping coach
- Manchester United ahead of Arsenal in race for Ruben Neves
- Manchester United’s Luke Shaw played Euro 2020 knockout stage with broken ribs
- Manchester United set to fight Liverpool for Saul Niguez
- Manchester United’s Facundo Pellistri set for loan move
- Manchester United should have signed Ben White, claims Danny Mills