Manchester United are looking desperate to somehow sign a winger in the dying minutes of the summer transfer window.
Hence, the reports from Spanish outlet SPORT have claimed that Manchester United and Barcelona could agree on a loan deal for Ousmane Dembele without the player having a proper medical test.
It has now become a ritual to conduct a medical test before any transfer in case the respective player has some unknown injury or health issues lied inside him.
Over the years, several deals have had collapsed due to the particular player possessing some kind of injury that remains undetected on the bare eyes.
Should that happen in this case, it could prove to be a calculated risk for Manchester United, given the fact that Ousmane Dembele has had a long list of injuries to his name.
Since moving to Barcelona from Borussia Dortmund for a reported fee of £135.5m, Dembele has had endured various injuries, hindering his development to a great extent.
As of now, Manchester United don’t have any injury in their squad. But, the potential arrival of Dembele means there would always be a cloud of uncertainty hovering over his head.
Although there is a possibility that the deal might not happen, it is thought to be Manchester United who are pushing hard to acquire his signature for only one season.
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester United: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Manchester United prepared to lose Paul Pogba for free next summer
- Paul Merson explains why Ole Gunnar Solskjaer cannot quit Man Utd job
- Paul Pogba sends message to Man United teammates after Liverpool horror
- David de Gea reacts after Manchester United’s heavy Premier League defeat to Liverpool
- Jurgen Klopp delivers his verdict on Jadon Sancho ahead of Man Utd vs Liverpool clash
- Premier League: Predicted Manchester United line-up (4-2-3-1) vs Liverpool
- Manchester United vs Liverpool: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Mark Lawrenson predicts Manchester United’s result vs Liverpool
- Harry Maguire delivers his verdict on Man United’s win over Atalanta