Manchester United have allowed German international Reda Khadra to do trials for the Red Devils and he has been appearing in training at Carrington for the past week.
He had joined Borussia Dortmund’s youth team in 2016, but eventually ran out of contract with the club’s system in July.
The winger has made 69 on-record appearances in his career and is involved directly in a goal every 268 minutes. Though that figure seems to be off-putting, it doesn’t tell the whole story as the 19-year old hasn’t had any senior team time and has mostly been an on and off substitute. He also has 3 caps for Germany’s U-18 team.
Daily Mail claims that Khadra was about to get a debut for United-23’s in their friendly against Doncaster earlier this week, but an international clearance failed to come through in time. Although, he is expected to don the red and black in United-23’s EFL Trophy fixture against Salford City on Tuesday.
Khadra has also had an unsuccessful training spell with Stoke City earlier this year, but this time around, the player is expected to remain in England, but with Manchester United.
- Premier League: Predicted Manchester United line-up (4-2-3-1) vs Liverpool
- Manchester United vs Liverpool: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Mark Lawrenson predicts Manchester United’s result vs Liverpool
- Harry Maguire delivers his verdict on Man United’s win over Atalanta
- Manchester United fans appreciate Fred’s Champions League performance against Atalanta
- Champions League: Predicted Manchester United line-up (4-2-3-1) vs Atalanta
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer provides fitness update on four players ahead of Atalanta clash
- Rio Ferdinand takes aim at Paul Pogba following the playmaker’s post-Leicester comments
- Manchester United vs Atalanta: Champions League Preview & Predicted Line-ups
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has backing from Manchester United board despite Leicester City defeat