Manchester United are closing in on bringing Jadon Sancho to Old Trafford this summer.
The 21-year old is the prime target for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer as he aims to bolster his side for the upcoming season.
They claim that the Bundesliga club has cut its asking price from €120 million to roughly €90m.
The Premier League giants wanted to sign Sancho last summer but the hefty price tag left them empty-handed.
The club appear eager to complete the deal soon to ensure that Sancho has enough time to settle in with his new teammates.
Red Rants View
The England international would be a valuable addition to Solskjaer’s side.
His arrival will help the team to create more chances. United have heavily relied on their left flank or central area to create goalscoring chances.
Sancho bagged 16 goals and 14 assists in 38 games last season, and he would be a superb acquisition for United.
- Manchester United close to reaching an agreement for star winger Jadon Sancho
- Manchester United want Paul Pogba to stay at Old Trafford
- Axel Tuanzebe set to leave Manchester United on loan
- A look at Scott McTominay’s Euro 2020 journey as Scotland bow out
- Manchester United fans react to Harry Maguire’s dominant return vs the Czech Republic
- Wayne Rooney eager for the “mouthwatering” clash against Manchester United
- Manchester United confirm four pre-season friendly games including Wayne Rooney reunion
- Manchester United captain feels “confident” after recovering from injury for England’s Group D decider
- Jesse Lingard opens up on “emotional” England snub
- Not playing Jadon Sancho is a bizarre decision from Gareth Southgate