Manchester United star Paul Pogba is set to leave the club after rejecting a huge £50 million contract offer, according to the Mirror.
The 28-year-old’s current deal with the Premier League outfit is set to expire within a year.
His refusal to extend his deal has reportedly forced the Red Devils to consider selling him or risk losing him for free next summer.
Paris Saint-Germain have been credited with an interest in the Frenchman, and they are willing to pay £45m.
Pogba was impressive for France at the European Championships, starting all four matches and scoring a goal.
Pogba is a phenomenal midfielder known for his creativity, aerial dominance, stamina and accurate striking ability.
Since returning to Old Trafford in 2016, he has made 206 appearances across all competitions, bagging 38 goals and 42 assists.
Given his performances and commercial pull, United were right to offer him a substantial contract at his current wages of £350,000-per-week.
However, the 2018 World Cup winner looks intent on leaving the English club, or most likely his agent feels he can get him a better contract elsewhere.
And in that case, the Red Devils are only left with the option of selling him.
- Bruno Fernandes sends heart-warming message to Manchester United faithful after penalty miss vs Aston Villa
- Manchester United fans unimpressed with Mason Greenwood’s display in Aston Villa defeat
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer heaps praise on reborn David de Gea
- Manchester United will pursue Erling Braut Haaland next summer despite Ronaldo’s arrival
- Manchester United looking at Declan Rice alternatives for next summer
- Premier League: Predicted Manchester United line-up (4-2-3-1) vs Aston Villa
- Manchester United vs Aston Villa: Premier League Preview, Fantasy Picks & Predicted Line-ups
- Bruno Fernandes tried to save Manchester United from Carabao Cup exit in bizarre fashion
- Manchester United vs West Ham United: Carabao Cup Preview & Predicted Line-ups
- Michael Owen blasts Jesse Lingard’s post-goal reaction versus West Ham