Manchester United are looking to bounce back from their disappointing defeat at the hands of Manchester City when they take on Feyenoord in the Europa League clash on Thursday.
The Red Devils finished fifth last season, which has seen them settle for second tier club competition this term. They will kick start their Europa League campaign as Jose Mourinho takes his men to Rotterdam for Thursday’s clash.
United have confirmed the 20-man squad for the clash against Feyenoord. The list does not include captain Wayne Rooney, defenders Luke Shaw and Antonio Valencia and summer signing Henrikh Mkhitaryan has also not made it to the travelling squad.
The 20-man squad confirmed is David de Gea, Sergio Romero, Sam Johnstone; Matteo Darmian, Eric Bailly, Daley Blind, Timothy Fosu-Mensah, Marcos Rojo, Chris Smalling; Michael Carrick, Marouane Fellaini, Ander Herrera, Juan Mata, Memphis Depay, Paul Pogba, Morgan Schneiderlin, Ashley Young; Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Anthony Martial, Marcus Rashford.
United lost to City in the Manchester derby and it was their first defeat of the 2016-17 campaign. The players were spotted in the training and the Premier League giants will be looking to put the last defeat behind in the European competition this midweek.
- West Ham United vs Manchester United: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Paul Scholes questions Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s subs against Young Boys
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer hints at possible selection against West Ham United
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer unhappy with the referee’s decision to send off Aaron Wan-Bissaka
- Solskjaer delivers verdict on Man United’s dismal Champions League start
- David De Gea revelling in new offensive role at Manchester United
- Cristiano Ronaldo eyeing a Champions League record with Manchester United
- Edinson Cavani sidelined, but Solskjaer expects him to return soon
- Young Boys vs Manchester United: Champions League Preview & Predicted Line-ups
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is not under pressure to select Cristiano Ronaldo every game