Manchester United’s opponents in the Champions League group stage, Paris Saint Germain are left with a handful of options after their squad was trimmed and many players were sidelined.
Earlier this week, Thomas Tuchel claimed:
“Maybe we will only have 11, 12 or 13 players available.”
Thilo Kehrer, Mauro Icardi, Marquinhos and Julian Bernat are injured. Portuguese international Danilo Periera was in contact with Cristiano Ronaldo during international duty – with Ronaldo testing COVID-19 positive, Pereira will be monitored before getting involved. Marco Verratti picked up an injury with Italy too.
There’s a breath of fresh air by the Parisians as Tuchel confirms that Neymar is fit to play against Man United.
Even with Neymar by their side, PSG till look shaky.
This sets a brilliant opportunity for the Red Devils. The likes of Verratti, Icardi, Marquinhos, Kehrer, and Bernat are the building blocks of a PSG side. Especially with Marquinhos, Bernat and Kehrer out, their defense looks extremely vulnerable.
There’s no excuse for United to not win this one.
- David Moyes explains why West Ham United did not pursue Jesse Lingard
- West Ham United vs Manchester United: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Paul Scholes questions Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s subs against Young Boys
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer hints at possible selection against West Ham United
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer unhappy with the referee’s decision to send off Aaron Wan-Bissaka
- Solskjaer delivers verdict on Man United’s dismal Champions League start
- David De Gea revelling in new offensive role at Manchester United
- Cristiano Ronaldo eyeing a Champions League record with Manchester United
- Edinson Cavani sidelined, but Solskjaer expects him to return soon
- Young Boys vs Manchester United: Champions League Preview & Predicted Line-ups