According to a report from Kicker, RB Leipzig is set to miss four first-team players for their UEFA Champions League game against Manchester United this Wednesday.
After beating Paris Saint-Germain with a narrow 2-1 scoreline last midweek, Manchester United will be playing their second UCL game against the German side, led by Julian Nagelsmann.
Both Nagelsmann and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer would lock horns for the first time in their respective managerial careers, and the stage would be bigger than ever.
However, the German counterpart might visit Old Trafford with an array of agony regarding the injury issues they are currently having within the squad.
According to German out Kicker (via Sportwitness), RB Leipzig will be without four first-team players in Nordi Mukiele, Konrad Laimer, Lukas Klostermann, and Amadou Haidara.
The right-back, Mukiele, sustained a thigh injury in their weekend’s Bundesliga game against Hertha Berlin.
He will be on the treatment bed alongside Laimer and Klostermann for their Wednesday night visit to the ‘Theatre of Dreams’.
Amadou Haidara will also be on the sideline for the Manchester United game, with the Mali international spending his days in quarantine after being tested positive for COVID-19.
RB Leipzig have not lost any of their matches in this 2020-21 season, having won their first UCL game against ?stanbul Ba?ak?ehir with a convincing 2-0 scoreline.
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester United: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Manchester United prepared to lose Paul Pogba for free next summer
- Paul Merson explains why Ole Gunnar Solskjaer cannot quit Man Utd job
- Paul Pogba sends message to Man United teammates after Liverpool horror
- David de Gea reacts after Manchester United’s heavy Premier League defeat to Liverpool
- Jurgen Klopp delivers his verdict on Jadon Sancho ahead of Man Utd vs Liverpool clash
- Premier League: Predicted Manchester United line-up (4-2-3-1) vs Liverpool
- Manchester United vs Liverpool: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Mark Lawrenson predicts Manchester United’s result vs Liverpool
- Harry Maguire delivers his verdict on Man United’s win over Atalanta