Let’s start with the Daily Mail and the Telegraph as both cover Chris Smalling’s horrific injury. The United defender collided with Klaas Jan Huntelaar in last night’s game against Holland and was taken to hospital after he suffered a severe concussion.
Ferguson, reports the Sun, fears former United man Louis Saha ahead of Sunday’s clash at White Hart Lane, while former Tottenham man Dimitar Berbatov features in two stories on the Guardian and on the Independent, with both paper reporting that Fergie is ready to offer a contract extension to the Bulgarian preventing him from leaving on a free transfer in the summer.
In the same article, the Independent focuses on Darren Fletcher’s bowel disease, a story which also features in the Mirror and, according to both articles, there’s a strong possibility that Fletch might have to quit football.
- Champions League: Predicted Manchester United line-up (4-2-3-1) vs Atalanta
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer provides fitness update on four players ahead of Atalanta clash
- Rio Ferdinand takes aim at Paul Pogba following the playmaker’s post-Leicester comments
- Manchester United vs Atalanta: Champions League Preview & Predicted Line-ups
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has backing from Manchester United board despite Leicester City defeat
- Manchester United fans sympathise with David de Gea after Leicester City defeat
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer pleased for Manchester United duo despite Leicester City defeat
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer insists Manchester United are yet to see best of Marcus Rashford
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer confirms Marcus Rashford’s availability for Leicester City clash
- Manchester United to be without four first-team regulars for Leicester City clash