Today marks the start of a new feature on Red Rants. Every day, apart from match day, you’ll find an article containing the links to the major stories regarding Manchester United as they appear on the national newspapers.
Disagree with the Mirror? Feel like the Guardian has done a good job? Want to heap misery on the Daily Mail? Vent your anger in the comments section below and we’ll duly pass it on!
On the Guardian, Kevin McCarra reports how the events unfolded at Carrow Road yesterday, praising Giggs and Scholes for their performances.
The same concepts can be found in the Independent.
The duo dominates the sport pages that the tabloids dedicate to United, with Ferguson describing them as the “best players ever for United” on the Sun.
The Telegraph reports that Rooney and Cleverley will miss England’s game against Holland. Rooney’s absence could lead to Welbeck making his first start for the national team.
- Manchester United unwilling to let Daniel James leave
- AC Milan to make another bid for Manchester United’s Diogo Dalot
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer pens new contract at Manchester United
- Manchester United starlet Will Fish joins Stockport County on loan
- Paul McShane rejoins Manchester United in a player-coach role
- Manchester United expecting formal offer from PSG for Paul Pogba
- Jadon Sancho signs for Manchester United
- Raphael Varane is the statement signing Manchester United need
- Manchester United’s €45m opening bid for Raphael Varane turned down by Real Madrid
- Paul Pogba turns down £50m contract offer at Manchester United