According to Manchester Evening News (MEN), Manchester United’s three key players didn’t travel to Paris for their Champions League clash.
New-signing Edinson Cavani, club-captain Harry Maguire and teenage sensation Mason Greenwood were missing from the flight.
Greenwood sat out of the Newcastle game with an ‘unspecified’ injury.
Cavani trained with the first team but wasn’t spotted in the airport. United’s entourage wasn’t expecting him.
However, there is a slight chance that the former PSG striker will make his own way to Paris as separate vehicles are used in domestic games. But, he wasn’t spotted at the airport.
Maguire scored the equaliser against Newcastle in the 4-1 win but is nowhere to be seen. Axel Tuanzebe, who’s been out for over a year makes the cut.
Deadline day signings Alex Telles and Facundo Pellistri are also included.
PSG boss Thomas Tuchel confirms that Marco Verratti, Mauro Icardi, Leandro Paredes, Thilo Kehrer and Julian Bernat will all miss the game.
- Jadon Sancho signs for Manchester United
- Raphael Varane is the statement signing Manchester United need
- Manchester United’s €45m opening bid for Raphael Varane turned down by Real Madrid
- Paul Pogba turns down £50m contract offer at Manchester United
- Ex-Manchester United player named Northern Ireland goalkeeping coach
- Manchester United ahead of Arsenal in race for Ruben Neves
- Manchester United’s Luke Shaw played Euro 2020 knockout stage with broken ribs
- Manchester United set to fight Liverpool for Saul Niguez
- Manchester United’s Facundo Pellistri set for loan move
- Manchester United should have signed Ben White, claims Danny Mills