According to Manchester Evening News (MEN), Manchester United’s three key players didn’t travel to Paris for their Champions League clash.
New-signing Edinson Cavani, club-captain Harry Maguire and teenage sensation Mason Greenwood were missing from the flight.
Greenwood sat out of the Newcastle game with an ‘unspecified’ injury.
Cavani trained with the first team but wasn’t spotted in the airport. United’s entourage wasn’t expecting him.
However, there is a slight chance that the former PSG striker will make his own way to Paris as separate vehicles are used in domestic games. But, he wasn’t spotted at the airport.
Maguire scored the equaliser against Newcastle in the 4-1 win but is nowhere to be seen. Axel Tuanzebe, who’s been out for over a year makes the cut.
Deadline day signings Alex Telles and Facundo Pellistri are also included.
PSG boss Thomas Tuchel confirms that Marco Verratti, Mauro Icardi, Leandro Paredes, Thilo Kehrer and Julian Bernat will all miss the game.
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester United: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Manchester United prepared to lose Paul Pogba for free next summer
- Paul Merson explains why Ole Gunnar Solskjaer cannot quit Man Utd job
- Paul Pogba sends message to Man United teammates after Liverpool horror
- David de Gea reacts after Manchester United’s heavy Premier League defeat to Liverpool
- Jurgen Klopp delivers his verdict on Jadon Sancho ahead of Man Utd vs Liverpool clash
- Premier League: Predicted Manchester United line-up (4-2-3-1) vs Liverpool
- Manchester United vs Liverpool: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Mark Lawrenson predicts Manchester United’s result vs Liverpool
- Harry Maguire delivers his verdict on Man United’s win over Atalanta