Perhaps Paul spoke to soon, perhaps there is some light at the end of the tunnel.
Just days after contacting the club for what Paul thought would be the last time, he received a reply to his final correspondence in which he humbly apologised before heavily criticising the club’s latest statements and decisions surrounding club membership and season ticketing.
Read the clubs latest reply here.
Dear Mr McGeady
Thank you for your email dated 25th June regarding the cost of Official Membership and Administration charges.
I am due to meet with the General Manager of Ticketing & Membership Services later this week and I promise to discuss your concerns.
As soon as I have any information for you I will contact you. Do you have a daytime contact telephone number as perhaps it would be best for us to speak in person rather than by email?
I hope to hear from you at your earliest convenience.
Keep us posted Paul, and good luck.
- Paul Scholes questions Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s subs against Young Boys
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer hints at possible selection against West Ham United
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer unhappy with the referee’s decision to send off Aaron Wan-Bissaka
- Solskjaer delivers verdict on Man United’s dismal Champions League start
- David De Gea revelling in new offensive role at Manchester United
- Cristiano Ronaldo eyeing a Champions League record with Manchester United
- Edinson Cavani sidelined, but Solskjaer expects him to return soon
- Young Boys vs Manchester United: Champions League Preview & Predicted Line-ups
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is not under pressure to select Cristiano Ronaldo every game
- Paul Pogba is on course to break the Premier League assists record