An enormous golden “Chevrolet” logo has replaced the “AON” brand that had characterised United’s shirts over the last three seasons, while the white collar returns after a two-season long absence and a label inside the collar carries the words “Youth, Courage, Greatness” which isn’t every United missed under David Moyes but, according to United’s official website, the pillars upon which the club is built.
United will wear the kit for the first time on July 23rd when United take on Los Angeles Galaxy as part of their North American tour.
Pictures courtesy of www.manutd.com
- Paul Scholes questions Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s subs against Young Boys
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer hints at possible selection against West Ham United
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer unhappy with the referee’s decision to send off Aaron Wan-Bissaka
- Solskjaer delivers verdict on Man United’s dismal Champions League start
- David De Gea revelling in new offensive role at Manchester United
- Cristiano Ronaldo eyeing a Champions League record with Manchester United
- Edinson Cavani sidelined, but Solskjaer expects him to return soon
- Young Boys vs Manchester United: Champions League Preview & Predicted Line-ups
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is not under pressure to select Cristiano Ronaldo every game
- Paul Pogba is on course to break the Premier League assists record