I think you might find this interesting if, like me, you’re interested in the history and the future of Manchester United’s Academy system.
Tony Park, AKA @MrMujac, is a lifelong United supporter with a knowledge far richer than most, especially about United’s youth system. Regularly found following the youth teams home and away, Tony’s views are certainly to be respected.
In this short video, Tony talks about the impact Louis van Gaal may have on United in general, why particular youth players went on tour and what van Gaal’s introduction means to players hoping to make the step from youth football to the Premier League.
You can (and should) follow Tony @MrMujac on Twitter.
Do you agree with Tony? Leave your own thoughts (below) on what LvG means to the future of United and its youth system.
- Manchester United close to reaching an agreement for star winger Jadon Sancho
- Manchester United want Paul Pogba to stay at Old Trafford
- Axel Tuanzebe set to leave Manchester United on loan
- A look at Scott McTominay’s Euro 2020 journey as Scotland bow out
- Manchester United fans react to Harry Maguire’s dominant return vs the Czech Republic
- Wayne Rooney eager for the “mouthwatering” clash against Manchester United
- Manchester United confirm four pre-season friendly games including Wayne Rooney reunion
- Manchester United captain feels “confident” after recovering from injury for England’s Group D decider
- Jesse Lingard opens up on “emotional” England snub
- Not playing Jadon Sancho is a bizarre decision from Gareth Southgate