Bet and Skill are giving fans the chance to win a Premier League shirt of their choice in a brand new competition as the season approaches.
After a glorious summer of football, Bet and Skill are all out to get fans in the mood for the 2018/19 season by offering fans the chance to win a shirt from one of the 20 teams in English top flight.
The brand are already building up to the new season with predictions and football tips and as part of their campaign for the new season are thrilling fans with this brand new competition.
David at Bet & Skill said:
“After a fantastic World Cup, we can already see the excitement building for the new Premier League season.
“We already have our favourites, but throughout the campaign we’ll be bringing fans all the latest news, views and betting offers.”
All fans have to do to win the competition is head to Betandskill.com and answer one simple question:
Which Manchester Premier League club famously play in sky blue?
- Manchester United
- Manchester City
The competition ends on 31st August at 23:59:59. You can view full details and enter the competition at: http://www.betandskill.com/win-a-premier-league-shirt/
- Bruno Fernandes sends heart-warming message to Manchester United faithful after penalty miss vs Aston Villa
- Manchester United fans unimpressed with Mason Greenwood’s display in Aston Villa defeat
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer heaps praise on reborn David de Gea
- Manchester United will pursue Erling Braut Haaland next summer despite Ronaldo’s arrival
- Manchester United looking at Declan Rice alternatives for next summer
- Premier League: Predicted Manchester United line-up (4-2-3-1) vs Aston Villa
- Manchester United vs Aston Villa: Premier League Preview, Fantasy Picks & Predicted Line-ups
- Bruno Fernandes tried to save Manchester United from Carabao Cup exit in bizarre fashion
- Manchester United vs West Ham United: Carabao Cup Preview & Predicted Line-ups
- Michael Owen blasts Jesse Lingard’s post-goal reaction versus West Ham